One Size Fits All presents "The Cheese Show"* at Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette.
During this night of wacky Improv comedy, the players will mention at least one variety of cheese in every game they play and every song they sing.
and yes, even Swiss!
There even may be** a special surprise appearance of a cheese-themed costume during the show!
- What: An evening of Improv Comedy with One Size Fits All
- Where: Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette in downtown Lafayette on the corners of 5th and North Streets
- When: Saturday, August 1 at 8 p.m.
- Who: It's fun for all ages, from 1 month to 99 years!
- Why: Why not?
- How: With verve***
- No, how much: $4 per person at the door the night of the show or call 765-423-7529 to reserve a ticket or thirty.
* The Swiss are known for cheese and little else. Seriously. Name 3 things Switzerland is famous for except for being neutral ninnies during wartime. Go on, try. Can't do it can ya? Nope, didn't think so. So the next time you want to criticize the themed shows created by One Size Fits All, just remember it isn't as easy as it seems to connect show dates with overriding ideas for full 90-minute shows. I mean, it takes at LEAST 10 minutes.
** In this instance, "There even may be" can be roughly translated to the phrase "There is no way on God's Green Earth that you'll see..."
*** "Verve" is a French word. The Swiss speak French. See how everything ties in together? It's very impressive and it just took another two minutes to write this message. I hope you appreciate it. The next time you see me, please let me know you appreciate the hard work that goes into these e-mail reminders for One Size Fits All. It'll make me feel good, momentarily.