The cast includes:
- Delbert - Oge Agulue
- Kerry - Steven Saltsman
- Sunny - Trish Peterson
- Robert - Allias Jones
- David - Nico Caldwell
- Gary - Greg Seiters
- Georgia / Kerry’s Judge / Darla - Mickala Hinnant
- Sandra / Sue / Female Lawyer / State Attorney / David’s Defense - Bobbie Sue Ferrell-Brey
- White Cop 1 / Kerry’s Defense / Jesse / David’s Prosecution / Voice-Over Inmate / Cellmate / Ex-Boyfriend / Farmer - Matt Webb
- White Cop 2 / Rhodes / Sheriff Carroll / Kerry’s Prosecution / Robert’s Judge / Southern White Guy / Jeff - Alex Manich
- Deputy / Court Attorney / Doyle / White Guard / Robert’s Prosecution - Collin McShane
The staged reading of The Exonerated will be held Tuesday, December 8 at 7 p.m. in the historic Monon Depot Theatre in downtown Lafayette. It is a Pay What You Can Event. A second staged reading will be scheduled in December on the Purdue University campus.
For more information about the staged reading, call Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette’s office at 765-423-7529 or visit Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette’s Web site, http://www.lafayettecivic.org/.