Through tomorrow, August 5, you have a chance to win two tickets to Enter Love: A Musical for Our Times for the Saturday, August 21 performance. You have two ways to enter.
- Leave a comment at the end of this blog post on enterlovemusical.com. Your e-mail address won't be posted on the site, but contest organizers will use it to contact you if you win.
- Tweet the following message over Twitter: Hey @enterlove! I want free tickets to see the musical #enterlove and a free Lowes gift card. Retweet by 8/5 to enter.
What happens if you enter with both a blog comment and over Twitter? You'll have two chances to win. The winner also will receive a $50 gift card to Lowe's.
A winner will be selected at random from all entries posted between 8/2 and 8/5.
Terms and Conditions
We're a simple, homegrown show doing some grassroots marketing, so we're keeping the legal verbiage as straightforward as possible:
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Cast and crew of the show aren't eligible to win, but friends and family members are eligible.
- Although we'd love to have some folks in the audience from abroad, for legal reasons only residents of the U.S. are eligible to enter.
Enter Love: A Musical for Our Times opens Friday, August 13 and runs through Saturday, August 21 at the historic Monon Depot Theatre at the corner of 5th Street and North Street in downtown Lafayette. Friday and Saturday evening performances begin at 7:30 p.m.; Sunday afternoon performances begin at 2:30 p.m.
For more information about the show or to order tickets, call Civic Theatre's office at 765-423-7529 or visit Civic Theatre's website or the show's website.