Monday, July 11, 2011

Neil Radtke: 2010-2011 Rising Star recipient


Neil Radtke was recognized as one of Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette's Rising Stars in the 2010-2011 season. Rising Stars are awarded to people who have volunteered two years or fewer with Civic Theatre.

Q: What have you done this season at Civic Theatre?

Neil Radtke: This season I was in a staged reading of How I Learned to Drive, I played George Deever in All My Sons and because I like to play people named George, I played George Pigden in Out of Order.

Q: What does it mean to you to be recognized as a Rising Star?

N.R.: It was just phenomenal being recognized tonight; it was a big honor for me. There are so many people around Civic who do so much. Being recognized is really special. I'm glad I decided to take the leap and get involved. It's a neat experience and a neat group of people. I can't wait to do more in the future and I'm looking forward to upcoming seasons.

1 comment:

Craig Martin said...

"Georgie" from All My Sons was an incredible performer - great to have driving the cast in the dressing room, great to have a laugh with during rehearsal. Way to be, Neil! Hope I get to work with you again soon.