Monday, December 17, 2012

Meet the Directors: Rod Dimmick




Rod Dimmick directs The Fox on the Fairway, the fourth show in the 2012-2013 MainStage season at Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette.

"I am excited to be directing at Civic. I have been an actor in several of their productions and now it is time to try my hand at directing. After attending school for the last three years I am ready to prove what I have learned. I love The Fox on the Fairway because it is a comedy. Comedy is very difficult to produce because the timing is an integral part. When I read the play, it was very evident to me that this would be fun to direct and to mold those actors into presenting a wonderful performance.

The mission of Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette is to enhance the artistic and cultural environment of Greater Lafayette through theatrical productions and educational opportunities.


No comments: