Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Civic Theatre Needs You!: An invitation for March 20
On Wednesday, March 20, Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette will host an informational meeting/networking event at the historic Monon Depot Theatre in downtown Lafayette.
The goal of the meeting is to share information with attendees about the duties and responsibilities of Civic Theatre's Board of Directors, Advisory Council and committee members. Current members of the Board will speak about opportunities in each and the skill sets needed to strengthen the organization's leadership base.
Patrons, volunteers and newcomers are equally welcome to attend, although an RSVP would be appreciated. Contact Managing Director Steve Koehler at 765-423-PLAY (7529) or email@example.com.
Adelino's Old World Kitchen will provide drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
For more than 80 years, Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette has provided artistic and educational opportunities for the area. The Board of Directors looks forward to the next 80 years. Will you join us?
* Who: Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette's Board of Directors
* What: Civic Theatre Needs You - an informational and networking session
* When: Wednesday, March 20 at 5:30 p.m.
* Where: The historic Monon Depot Theatre, 320 N. 5th Street in downtown Lafayette
* Why: To share information about the Board of Directors, the Advisory Council and committees
The mission of Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette is to enhance the artistic and cultural environment of Greater Lafayette through theatrical productions and educational opportunities.