Director Kevin Colby has announced the cast of A Wonderful Suicide, a script by local playwright Diane Littleton Bahler that will receive its world premiere staged reading at Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette. It will be the fifth staged reading of the 2012-2013 Staged Reading Series.
The cast includes:
* Caleb Scudder - Greg Seiters
* Orth Stein - Gavin Pugh
* Bridget Clogan - Josie Luptak
* Henry Tinney - Lyle Janney
* Mr. Lance - John-Michael Mulesa
* Dr. William Vinnedge - George Brines
* Judge/Captain Haggard - Trevor Scott
* Henry Miller - Lyle Janney
* Thomas Harding - John-Michael Mulesa
* Mary Moon - Heather Bungard-Janney
* Enoch Moon - Perry Kirkham
* James Moon - Lev Gorenstein
* Stage Manager - Jennifer Luptak
A Wonderful Suicide will be performed Monday, March 18 at 7:30 p.m. in the historic Monon Depot Theatre at the corner of 5th Street and North Street in downtown Lafayette. It is a Pay What You Can event.
A question-and-answer session between the playwright, cast, director and audience will immediately follow the reading.
The mission of Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette is to enhance the artistic and cultural environment of Greater Lafayette through theatrical productions and educational opportunities.