Saturday, June 22, 2013

Share Your Thoughts: The Inaugural 10-Minute Play Festival


Now that the inaugural 10-Minute Play Festival has closed, share your thoughts about the world premiere productions of A Humble Path, Adventures in Mutual Knowledge, El Loro, el Gato y el EspĂ­ritu Santo, Feed Me!, Silent Treatment and Welcome to New York.

What will you remember most about these plays and the festival? What are your thoughts about the performances? The stories and themes? What were the standout moments?

The mission of Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette is to enhance the artistic and cultural environment of Greater Lafayette through theatrical productions and educational opportunities.

2 comments:

Ryan Smith said...

I was very pleased with all of the productions presented at the festival. I was particularly impressed with The Humble Path and the wonderful performance given. I enjoy comedies very much, but it was refreshing to have a dramatic piece included in the mix! It's always great to see local talent putting it out there and I look forward to next year's event! Crowded ampath

Ryan Smith said...

Haha! Oops..I typed the captcha at the end of my comment. ;)