The staged reading will be Tuesday, March 4 at 7:30 p.m. at the historic Monon Depot Theatre, 320 N. 5th Street - the corner of 5th Street and North Street in downtown Lafayette. It will be a Pay What You Can event. A question-and-answer session with the director, cast and playwright will immediately follow.
Other scripts by local playwrights that have received a world premiere during the six-year-old series include:
* 2007-2008: Pia Zadora Sings Gershwin by Deborah Gray and A Very Bad Day for Brandon Butterworth by Scott Haan
* 2008-2009: In the Weeds by Steve Gooch
* 2009-2010: TILT by Laurie Russell* 2010-2011: Roman Cokes by Jeff Spanke
* 2011-2012: Puzzles by Laurie Russell
* 2012-2013: A Wonderful Suicide by Diane Littleton Bahler and Going Through Hell by Steve Martin
The mission of Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette is to enhance the artistic and cultural environment of Greater Lafayette through theatrical productions and educational opportunities.