Director Kate Walker has announced the cast of "Oliver!", the fourth show in the 2014-2015 MainStage season at Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette.
"Oliver!" will run March 6-15 at Sunnyside Middle School, 530 N. 26th Street in Lafayette. Tickets are $18 for adults, $15 for seniors and $10 for youth age 18 and under. Call 765-423-7529 or visit http://lafayettecivic.tix.com to purchase them.
The cast includes:
* Oliver - Leo Crampton
* Mr. Bumble - Kyle Borcz
* Noah Claypool/Ensemble - William Amador
* Mrs. Sowerberry/Ensemble - Cecilia LeBonte
* The Artful Dodger - Aaron Walker
* Nancy - Kate Martin
* Bet - Erin Locke
* Mr. Brownlow/Ensemble - Eric Francis
* Old Sally/Ensemble - Cassandra Clark
* Widow Corney - Andrea Yough
* Charlotte/Ensemble - Ashlyn Short
* Mr. Sowerberry/Ensemble - Timothy Lewis
* Fagin - Craig Martin
* Bill Sykes - Jeff Spanke
* Mrs. Bedwin/Ensemble - Beth Butram
* Dr. Grimwig/Ensemble - Zachary Gregory
* Fagin's boys - Hunter Baldwin, Seth Jacobsen, James Koehler, Charlie Long and Matthew Roberts
* Workhouse kids/Ensemble - Sebastian Abbey, Harry Ahlersmeyer, Meghan Hartman, Emily Hoffmann, Ann-Marie Iannone, Liam Kelley, Ashton Moffatt, Isabelle Parent and Treyton Watkins
* Ensemble - Peg Black, Candace Borcz, Emma Brehm, Anna Burman, Mary Anne Cecil, Katelyn Gerke, Amelia Goins, Joyce Gordon, Erin Irvin and Cindy Konyk
Nothing works on the stage like a well-crafted tale, and "Oliver!" is just such a show. Based on the Charles Dickens novel, it will engage the audience with its pathos and drama, while delighting everyone with its outstanding musical numbers. "Food, Glorious Food," "I'd Do Anything," "Where is Love?," "Consider Yourself," "As Long As He Needs Me," "Who Will Buy" and "Reviewing the Situation" are musical theatre classics. Dickens' characters are brought to life - perhaps larger than life - with all their facets glowing in this production.