Tuesday, March 3, 2015

In the Wings: "Oliver!" Meet Emily Hoffmann-Noll.



Emily Hoffmann-Noll plays a workhouse child in Oliver!, the fourth show in the 2014-2015 MainStage season at Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette.

The show runs March 6-7 and March 13-15 at Sunnyside Intermediate School, 530 N. 26th Street. You can purchase tickets by visiting http://lafayettecivic.tix.com or calling 765-423-7529.

Question: Why did you audition for "Oliver!"?
Emily Hoffmann-Noll: I really like acting. I've acted in school plays and church plays. For my school play, I was a frog. For my church play, I was Mary.

Q: What is fun about being in the show?
E. H.-N.: All of it. I get to do stuff that I don't usually get to do.

Q: "Oliver!" is based on Charles Dickens' novel. What novel do you wish were made into a musical?
E. H.-N.: Harry Potter number three. It's my favorite book.

The mission of Civic Theatre of Greater Lafayette is to enhance the artistic and cultural environment of Greater Lafayette through theatrical productions and educational opportunities.

No comments: