Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Charitable Sisterhood, Interview with Beth Butram

The Charitable Sisterhood of the Second Trinity Victory Church, by Bo Wilson, opens the MainStage season on Friday.  In anticipation, we sat down with the cast of the show and posed some questions.


The 10 questions originally came from the French series, Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. They were introduced in the US by James Lipton on his show "Inside the Actors Studio.

Up next, is Beth Butram, who plays Bea Littleton, the wife of Pastor Hiram Littleton, and happy to let you know it.



What is your favorite word? Christmas. It represents faith and fun and family and joy. And turkey dinner with all the fixings





What is your least favorite word? swat this is recent, btw. It comes out squat every time. I literally can't say it aloud.


What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Music is my constant resource for creativity ,  spirituality ,  and emotional  support
 

What turns you off? Lying is a huge turn off. Be real or don't  bother to hang out with  me. It's disrespectful  and  I  have  a  zero  tolerance  for it.


What is your favorite curse word/phrase? (edited for this blog) Shoot because it's the only one I ever heard my dad  say so it can't be so awful

What sound or noise do you love? ocean waves are a favorite sound. God's music, I suppose.
 

What sound or noise do you hate? Hate the sound of people  who  chew food open mouthed. Worse than fingernails down a chalkboard in my opinion.


What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I should have been a flight attendant  when I was young and single. Today  I would love to be an interior  designer

What profession would you not like to do? Would never want to be a judge.


If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I hope God greets me with, "Welcome. You did okay  down there."  I think that would  be  more than  I deserve.


The Charitable Sisterhood of the Second Trinity Victory Church, by Bo Wilson, Runs September 11 - 26.

Tickets are available by calling 765-423-7529
or by clicking here

No comments: